Contents Insurance

The Association always encourages residents to take out contents insurance so that their personal belongings are protected in event of any mishap.

A booklet on contents insurance from the Scottish Federation of Housing Associations (SFHA) is given to new tenants. An online version of this booklet, including an application form, can be found in the ‘Key Policies’ section on this page.  However, residents can obtain contents insurance from any provider.

You can also learn what you can expect to pay in your postcode for different levels of cover in the document labelled “SFHA Tenants Rate Card.”

  • Disability Confident Employer
  • Awards