Door Supervisor role
Renumeration: £12.50 per hour (with valid SIA badge) / £10.00 per hour (while awaiting SIA badge)
Sauchiehall Street/Union Street, live music venue and nightclub.
Candidate should have good customer service skills, be prepared to work until 4am and be keen to support management in creating an inclusive, safe space for customers and staff.
SIA badge holders preferred, but not necessary, our company is willing to take individuals through the training process.
In house training and benefits discussed after the interview process.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent (2-3 shifts per week including Fridays & Saturdays – potential for more on busier weeks)
Part-time hours: 15-20 per week
Due to the nature of this job role applications should be from over 18’s only
- Reporting all incidents/issues directly to management & supervisors
- Strict adherence to health and safety guidelines
- Following the policies and procedures of the business
- Highest levels of time management
- Mediation and conflict management
- Maintaining the highest standards of customer service
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers and colleagues
- Ability to work shift patterns
- Have a good level of personal fitness
- Be prepared to react to all reasonable ad hoc duties
- Carrying out the role in a professional and approachable manner
To undertake SIA training you will have to undergo a PVG check, letter of disclosure accepted.
To request an application form or if you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com
Please note the closing date for applications is 15th July 2022