We aim to exceed the Scottish Government’s Scottish Housing Charter and report annually to the Scottish Housing Regulator demonstrating how our tenants receive the highest standard of housing and tenant services.
We produce and freely publish a number of reports; action and developments plans which support our commitment to tenant involvement and achieving our aim to continuously improve the local community for the people of Greater Govan.
Each year we publish an Annual Report to Tenants which benchmarks our performance against targets set by both us and the Scottish Housing Charter. One of the most important performance measures is our Tenant Satisfaction Survey, it lets us know exactly how you think we shaped up in 2017-2018.
Tenant Satisfaction Rates
We plan to publish up-to-date data relating to the key aspects of our service delivery on a quarterly basis. The most recent data can be found in the graphs linked to below:
- Tenant Satisfaction with ‘Overall Service’
- Tenant Satisfaction with ‘How Information about Decisions and Services is Shared’
- Tenant Satisfaction with ‘Quality of their Home’
- Tenant Satisfaction with ‘Management of their Neighbourhood’
- Tenant Satisfaction with ‘Value for Money their Rent Represents’
You can find out more about how our performance targets are set and regulated in the following sections.
Looking for some more information or help with anything covered in this section? Contact us on the details below: